Friday, November 4, 2011

thankful part one

To keep me posting on a weekly basis this month, I've decided to do a weekly "thankful" blog for the month of November.

November is sort of a lost month in many minds. After Halloween, Christmas is on the brain. Don't get me wrong I looooooooooove Christmas! But Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday where we eat until our hearts content and remember to be thankful for all the wonderful, beautiful people and things we've been blessed with in our lives.


I am so thankful to have the family I do. My mom, dad, sister and extended family are always there for me. No matter what may happen or how I may be feeling, they are there along side me.

Mom, Dad, Sissy...

I love you all so much more than you will every know. Thank you for being you.

ta ta for now beauties!

No comments: