Monday, February 13, 2012

valentine's swap

hello sunshines :) 

a few weeks back, i participated in a valentine's day sway and today is the reveal! 





i was paired with this lovely lady, tracy from Honey & Nutmeg


(she's a furmom, how cute, right?!)

well, i have to say i was excited to get matched with someone, this being my first swap and all, and i just happen to get matched with someone from Massachusetts! what a teeny tiny world we live in!!

Tracy and i hit it off without a doubt. and everything she sent me went straight to my hips heart!

my treats! 

the pretty wrapping job, the swedish fish, the burt's bees, chocolate, and that nail color! 

(don't mind the terrible manicure job i did on myself, this is why i don't participate in the nail files every week, but i'm working on it, ok?)



girl, you went straight to my heart with the swedish fish, the nail color and that owl card...how adorable!

thank you tracy for making my first swap such an easy and fantastic experience!

my first swap was absolutely wonderful! thank you tara, meg, and celia

can't wait for the next one :) 


5 comments:

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

SO glad you liked everything including the owl card!

PS I love your little thing on the night stand "All you need is Love and a dog". So true...fur Mom and all!

tara said...

love that sally hansen nail polish!! one of my fave colors!

Celia Houck said...

that nail polish is so pretty !!

Alyssa said...

Loving all of your awesome things!! Sweedish fish were always my favorite!

Meg O. said...

What awesome stuff! That polish looks SO pretty on your nails. Not even kidding.

Thank you for participating in our swap! I'm happy that you had so much fun with it!!!