Friday, July 27, 2012

friday's letters 11.0

Photobucket

linking up with miss ashley today again...

she is driving from Cali to MI this weekend. Safe travels lady! 

this is going to be a short one today, this girl is ty ty! 

dearest self, 
you are not 21, why did you go out every single night this week?

dearest olympics, 
i am so excited for you! let the games begin!! 

dearest readers,
hi :) do i welcome an old friend even though i have feelings for him or keep him at a distance? i need some advice here! and i wish you all the very best in bethany's giveaway if you did it! 

have a fabulous weekend sweets! best to you all <3


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am soo excited for the Olympics, too! And I'm excited to read more from your blog :) I found you from the link up! Happy Friday!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

eh, lets just be 21 forever yes?! haha

Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

Ashley said...

it is SO hard to go out when you get older right? none of this 3-nights out crap - its maybe 1 then lots of rest! haha

The Hopewell House said...

I like to think I'm still 21 but my body knows the truth. Mornings do not make for a good time, especially after going out haha :)