Monday, June 18, 2012

weekending

oh monday...

you are just a total buzzkill sometimes! 

this weekend was spent teaching (like always), dancing, day dreaming, nightmaring, parading, father's daying...

it definitely had it's ups and downs but i like to concentrate on the ups :) 

Sun
warmth of the sun - my favorite

Shorts
new lace shorts from urban <3


Turkeys
a family of turkeys crossing the street in brookline made my heart happy :) 

Dad
putting together this gem with my sister for father's day, quite eventful

Sis
my sister so happy that it is finally done and she can sit in the shade

putting together this table with her was quite the trip. she had me giggling so hard, i was snorting, tears streaming down my cheeks and belly aching. 

we are complete opposites, her and i

i love nature, the sun, being outside, laying in the grass...

she had a vitamin d deficiency from lack of sun exposure, hates the heat, despises bugs...

but she toughed it out and put together this table with me and enjoyed a little family dinner outside, all while making me pee my pants!

overall, this weekend was a keeper...hope yours was too sweets! 

4 comments:

Nicole Louise said...

Oh I am in love with those lace shorts! I may have to order some in the near future! I was sure they only existed in Pinterest Land!
-Nicca
http://prttylttlthngs.blogspot.com/

Nicole Louise said...

Oh I am in love with those lace shorts! I may have to order some in the near future! I was sure they only existed in Pinterest Land!
-Nicca
http://prttylttlthngs.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

girl those new lace shorts are SA-SSSSEEEEYYYY! I'm going to need to see a complete outfit! hope there's no more nightmaring this weekend!

Jamie said...

That shirt is so pretty!